Classes are held weekly and the dance season fee is divided into monthly installments.
***MONTHLY TUITION INSTALLMENTS
• NON-REFUNDABLE and NON-TRANSFERABLE
• MULTI CLASS DISCOUNT – 10% off Monthly Tuition when a student enrolls in more than one dance class.
• SIBLING DISCOUNT: 10% off the Monthly Tuition of each additional sibling’s class.
• All prices are subject to change.
• Tuition is divided evenly across the season. Monthly payments are the same for 3, 4 & 5-week months.
• We do not prorate months that have closed days due to holidays or unforeseen closures.
• No refunds or adjustments are made due to absences.
• AUTOPAY – Class tuition is drafted through autopay on the 1st day of each month. If the card on file for your account is declined, a phone call and/or an email will be sent requesting updated information. The child’s spot in class will be released on accounts not paid by the last day of each billing month. Please make sure the credit card information and email address on file for your account is correct.
• We understand that credit cards expire or have to be cancelled due to fraud and we are happy to contact you to let you know we need updated information. A significant number of staff hours are required to contact customers whose credit cards are declined each month and for this reason, there will be a $10 service fee if your credit card is declined more than once during the season.
• CASH/CHECK – Payments are due on or before the 1st of each month prior to the billing month and are the responsibility of the customer to make sure payment is received before the due date.
• LATE FEE –Statements will be emailed out on the 1st of each month. Any payment not received by the 15th of the month will incur a 20% late fee. Accounts not paid by the 30th of the billing month will risk losing their enrollment in class.
***POLICY FOR DISCONTINUING ENROLLMENT
• Written notification of intent to drop classes must be emailed to missKris@kidsdancecenter.com by the last day of the month in order to stop the auto payment for the following month.
• Once tuition is drafted on the 1st, it is non-refundable.
• Verbal notification or lack of attendance does not provide sufficient notice of intent to drop.
• All tuition paid is NON-REFUNDABLE.
• In the event that your child sustains an injury that prevents them from participating (by doctor’s orders) in their class at Kids Dance Center for an extended period of time, you can either continue to pay tuition for the class in order to hold your child’s spot, or you may request an “Immediate Drop of Enrollment”. There is no fee for the Immediate Drop.
• Email missKris@kidsdancecenter.com to request an Immediate Drop of Enrollment.